Friday, June 20, 2014

An Overview

My name is Taya and I am a 16 year old girl who has always had a passion for traveling the world and telling others about it through my writing. I was given the opportunity to go to France this summer for three weeks with one of my best friends, so obviously I took it. The idea then arose for me to hop over to England as half of my family lives there. The France portion of the trip will consist more of friends and not worrying about what the future holds. The second portion of the trip, in England will consist of my search for the perfect University and focus much more on my future. But both will include plenty of epic adventure. 

 This is a blog to tell the stories I see everyday during my time in France and England. It is a documentation for me and for anyone who chooses to travel along with me through my words. I hope for it to spark inspiration and adventure in all that follow along.

No comments:

Post a Comment