Monday, August 11, 2014

What I'd Missed

I have been back from Europe now for a week. During this week I have noticed the things that I miss from Europe and also the things I had missed here, such as Mexican food and soft crust pizza. 

It's interesting to notice how much I've changed since being back. It feels as if reality hit me while I was there. I noticed the silence of everyone else's opinions which helped give me clarity as to where I want to go next in my life, how I want to be. During this trip I feel as if I got a completely clean slate. I don't really know where I want to go or what I want to do now. I know what I like and don't like, and though it may be scary to not know there's also a relief that I don't have to know.   

In all it was an absolutely incredible, life changing experience that I will never forget. I now have memories that will last my lifetime and that all life really measures out to be, is the memories that were worth remembering your entire life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment