Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Walking Into The Past

It's amazing when a place is more than you're expecting, when you see it and your jaw drops. I had an experience like this yesterday when I went to a little medieval town in the French alps. It was truly like going back in time, something i'm sure a lot of us have wanted to do. Though there are pictures to show the scenery they do not really portray the experience when you're in it as very few images can, but they can maybe give you a little peak into the past. All of the photo credits go to my wonderful friend Kellie whom without I could not be experiencing any of these things. Thanks Kellie!






  Trying my first French crepe! Also had the best ice cream of my life.


 Kitten!!
 I had to



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Photo's. You and Kellie do look like sisters in that photo of the two of you.
    I'm jealous, french crepes, the best.
    LOL

    ReplyDelete